Regular customer program terms and conditions
Home | Regular customer program terms and conditions
- The I Love Poké Customer Program
The I Love Poké Customer Program is a bonus system in which online customers can redeem their reward points at a discount, received by collecting loyalty points at Gourland Ltd (headquarters: 56 Bem rakpart, Budapest 1027) – hereinafter: I Love Poké. By means of an online order, online customers can collect Loyalty Points (hereinafter: points), which they are able to redeem on the www.ilovepoke.hu website.
- Participation in the I Love Poké Customer Program
- Customers apply for admission to the customer program with their order on the www.ilovepoke.hu website, being continuously entitled to collecting points.
I Love Poké may refuse point redemption if applicant
- is not a natural person, or
- if customer has overdue debt towards I Love Poké
- if customer acquired points unduly or by abuse
- Points can exclusively be redeemed attributed to a person, owner is not eligible to transfer or pass on points to anyone else.
- Customer policy: Points are credited by I Love Poké, in case customer disagrees with the accounts, they must prove its inaccuracy. To this end, receipts must be kept.
- Points are valid until the end of the calendar year which follows the purchase-related crediting. Unredeemed points expire, further use beyond the specified deadline is not possible
- Gourland Ltd employees, their family members and close relatives are not entitled to redeem points
- The point system
- Customers of www.ilovepoke.hu website get 1 point per gross 2000 HUF at every purchase, being credited automatically on customer’s identification number. Points are given only after online orders and are to be redeemed online exclusively on www.ilovepoke.hu website.
- Each point can be redeemed in the value of 100 HUF, which can be deducted from the total of your order by the finalisation of said order.
- Conditions for issuance and redemption of points, as well as provisions of present policy can be modified unilaterally at any time by a publication of notice on www.ilovepoke.hu website by I Love Poké. The modification shall not take effect until it is published. I Love Poké does not owe liability for damages resulting from any modifications
- Points can exclusively be redeemed in the case of purchasing goods, no cash payment shall be made in exchange for their redemption, they cannot be exchanged for money. No point credit is due after the total of delivery charges and beverage products. Owner of points is not entitled to compensation, or claiming any consideration after points not redeemed, expired, invalidated or locked.
- Data management policy
- Establishment and termination of participation
- Contractual relationship between customer and I Love Poké is established by online order.
I Love Poké is entitled to terminate present relationship with immediate effect and at the same time invalidate customer’s points, if customer:
In the event of immediate termination of the contract pursuant to the above, I Love Poké is not obliged to redeem customer’s existing points and may claim compensation.
- provides false information to I Love Poké for reasons attributable to customer
- abuses points and/or commits other infringements relating to present legal relationship.
- I Love Poké is entitled to terminate the Customer Program unilaterally at any time with prior notice or to temporarily suspend the Offer. The notification shall be made by publication on the www.ilovepoke.hu website. From the 3rd day following the date of publication of this notice, the issuance of points shall be terminated, and – except in the case of interruption – only points can be redeemed for the remaining time until the end of the Customer Program. Points not redeemed by the date of termination of Customer Program become invalid on the date of termination.
- Data management policy
- Any public charges (primarily related to the issuance and redemption of points) incurred in the course of present legal relationship (taxes, contributions, fees, etc.) – unless otherwise provided by law – shall be borne by the customer. Public charges shall also be borne by customer if they were to be paid primarily by I Love Poké, however, the law provides for the possibility of passing on public charges to the customer.
- I Love Poké informs customer on all relevant issues regarding Customer Program by notices posted on its website (www.ilovepoke.hu), in particular on the modification, intermission or termination of the Offer.
- The Customer Program, as well as present General Terms and Conditions of Participation and the Regulations, are governed by the current rules of Hungarian law.
Budapest, 1st January 2022.